Corsair Community

Dark Profile Broken

Sethg103

I had a profile I used that I would switch to if I was going away from the computer for a while. It would turn all of the lights off. The profile was just a new profile with no configuration. When I switch to it now the mouse and fan lights turn off but the keyboard (k95 plat) stays on the previously used profile. Any ideas on how to get this to work? Or should I just roll back icue versions?

I had a profile I used that I would switch to if I was going away from the computer for a while. It would turn all of the lights off. The profile was just a new profile with no configuration. When I switch to it now the mouse and fan lights turn off but the keyboard (k95 plat) stays on the previously used profile. Any ideas on how to get this to work? Or should I just roll back icue versions?

Hey, hey!

Just use instant lighting in iCUE and select BLACK.

It was nice to have it as a profile though so I could just hit my mouse button 3 times and it would turn off. I typically don't have the icue open, just running in the background so it just adds steps to open and click on instant lighting.