synesthesia92

Hi everyone,

Having an issue with my LL fans. I have:

2 x 8GB Vengeance Pro RGB

Then connected through the Commander Pro:

2 x Lighting Node Pro RGB strips

2 x LL120 fans

1 x LL140 fan

I've had no issue with the RGB until this week (built my PC before Xmas). I turned off all the RGB using instant lighting for a few hours, but when I switched everything back on, the Vengeance Pro and lighting nodes all came back on fine, but the fans didn't light back up.

I think it's still picking up the fans in ICUE (I can switch lighting modes in ICUE, and it shows up on the preview of the fans on screen), but it's not carrying across to the fans themselves.

I've updated all my software etc. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance.

In your screen shot, the top Spiral Rainbow is not applied to the fans. I can't tell what's going on with the lighting link effect below. It only takes one stray click to de-select your lighting. You can CTRL + click drag to box all the fan LEDs. The graphic will highlight yellow to indicate it is applied.

Awesome, someone else who found an issue with instant lighting. Went playing around with it a couple days ago and when I tried to switch back to a profile the lighting refused to switch from the instant setting and I was forced to restart ICue to get it to start working properly again. The only thing you might want to try as I cannot see the setup you have, make sure the fans are configured correctly for the CoPro/LNP as that could be related to what is happening in your case. Or it's the fully beta tested, passed without an issue, 'no problem to see here' software performing just this side of a train wreck.