Corsair Community

Corsair 500D SE RGB - hdds vs lights

Durp

Can someone who has built a 500d se rgb help me....

From what I've seen so far, it does not seem possible to have 2 storage drives (which isn't much) and 3 ssd's and still be able to mount the 2 lighting control modules.

Every build I've seen, the commander pro and other piece go in the side of the case where the hdds are suppose to go. So do I need to choose between having the lights work, and putting in my storage drives and 2 ssd drives? (I may get a third at some point, so all slots will be filled).

Or is the only option to stick the modules and all those cables (around 12?) In the front of the case where your build is, between the glass display window and the rest of your build?

Thanks.

Oh, ok. Havent seen any builds done that way.

So I assume that wont kill the lighting module from heat from the PSU and being trapped in the shroud with it?

Really want this case to work, it looks the best!

The crystal and some others are nice too, but seems to be the same issue with storage drives. Or you have to go with no glass front and LL fans for 3 storage drives, but I'll keep looking. Corsair seems to have the best rgb fans, lighting module, components etc.

Well damn, I am sold!! Corsair has the best fans for sure (LL), probably the best aio 115i, cool software for lighting , etc etc.

Anyone know if there would be a good sale for corsair products that are as new as this case on cyber monday, based on last years sale?