Corsair Community

Fans stopped, started blinking red in CorsairLINK ui.

Apo

Hi. the setup I have for CorsairLINK is as follow:

Command unit: (Latest FW update)

• H100i (Latest FW update)
  • AX1200i
  • Lighting node
    3X Led strips
  • Cooling node
    AF 120 QE.
    AF 120 QE.
    AF 120 QE
    Dominator Airflow fan
    3X Temperature sensors
  • Cooling node
    AF 140 QE.
    SP 120 PWM QE.
    SP 120 PWM QE.
    SP 120 PWM QE.
    SP 120 PWM QE.

Running CorsairLink 2 (Version 2.3.4816)

Under the Device tab in options:

• Corsair Commander 2
  • AX1200i
  • Corsair Cooling Node
  • Corsair Cooling Node
  • Corsair Lighting Node
  • Asus Maximus VI Formula
  • Intel Core i7-4770K
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan
  • Corsair Force GS

(Missing the H100i)

This setup have been running for 8 days without any problems (after i flashed FW). Today I was sitting by the PC when the fans suddenly turned off. I checked the CorsairLINK and two of the fans (SP 120 PWM QE.) was blinking/flashing red (not sure if this has anything to do with it but just then the software showed 102 Leds for the H100i). According to the UI the other fans was running, althou, I could not hear them, or feel any air coming from the chassis.

I then tried to restart the software, but now all fans are shown as stopped running (no red blinking/flashing thought). The software are however still retrieving info for other dedvices (the CPU, Leds, GPU, SSD, PSU and the temperature senors).

Only the fans are dead and it does not detect the H100i. Do you have any suggestions to where I can start to fix this?

******Progress******

• Uninstalled CorsairLINK

Installed the new 2.4.5110 version.

• Under options -> Devices everything shows including the H100i

But it do not detect any fans connected to the Cooling Node. (still detects temp sensors from node).

• Flashing FW on nodes. Had issue with not finding nodes in Bootloader. Plugged both nodes into new channels on commander.

Bootloader did now detect both nodes, Flashed them to 1.2.5.

Fans started spinning again and 1-2 mins later they are all detected by software.

Everything working for now (Yay).

• Fifteen hours later it's still running good, have full control again. the only issue is the CorsairLink oftware itself (v. 2.4.5110). It stops running now and then, so have to terminate CorssairLINK Hardware Monitor manually or else the software won't start again.

• two days later and the same problem occured again. back to scratch...

Archived