Corsair Community

Void Pro Wireless RGB with iCue not working with Windows 10 1903

tarinath

There is an issue with Windows 10 1903 and the latest iCue software and the Void Pro Wireless RGB headset.

With no software installed, my headset works with 1903. WHen i installed iCue 3.16.56, it stops working altogether.

iCue shows everything properly with the headset, as does device manager.

However, no sound will work with the headset. My music player gives an error that no sound card can be found.

It works fine in Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10 up through 1809.

Having the same problem,

this is a ridiculous to have since the update has been out for some time.

I tested my speakers and an old headset and they work just fine.

When i uninstall the sound comes back.

Pls update the iCue software

Edited by h4d3z

I have none of this issues, my works as Before the upgrade of Windows. So it cant be iCUE thats is wrong.

Yeah it can be, i dont think you have the same hardware or drivers that i have, so it can still be ICue not supporting some other hard or software

Plus ofcourse not everybody has the same bugs that someone else has

Edited by h4d3z

Yeah it can be, i dont think you have the same hardware or drivers that i have, so it can still be ICue not supporting some other hard or software

Plus ofcourse not everybody has the same bugs that someone else has

I cant see what hard or sofware you have because you dont have your specs avaible, i have 12(did not count the case) Corsair products that works fine in iCUE before the Windows update and after the update.

That doesnt change a thing, not all people have the same bugs/problems with the iCue or for that case any other software butr that does not mean that there is no problem with the iCue software in combination with the 1903 update.

Look for the 3.14.104 icue software online and install that instead of 3.16 and it should work. Make sure you fully uninstall 3.16 and restart your computer before you install 3.14 . 3.16 icue made my computer stay stuck in a will not boot to windows loop and had to uninstall it. I tried manual installation of 3.16 and it had no sound for me as well. I don't have any problems that i notice with 3.14 .

Look for the 3.14.104 icue software online and install that instead of 3.16 and it should work. Make sure you fully uninstall 3.16 and restart your computer before you install 3.14 . 3.16 icue made my computer stay stuck in a will not boot to windows loop and had to uninstall it. I tried manual installation of 3.16 and it had no sound for me as well. I don't have any problems that i notice with 3.14 .

Thanks for the tip, gonna try now

wish me luck :D:

Nope same problem, everytime i install iCue it screws it up (or the drivers that iCue installs)

also tried 3.9.93 but as soon as it installs the driver the sound is gone

Edited by h4d3z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I had to get rid of iCUE because it adds more problems than brings in useful features. The only downside I see without iCUE is the lack of 7.1 and that even the power light (!?) doesn't work without the software. You definitely could have done this a bit better. I'm thinking if I should return the headset back to store.

I had this issue with my void pro wireless back about this time frame. The quickest and simplest was to get it working again for me was to plug the headset up with a usb cord to the computer and the go into the icue software and florceflash the firmware. After that it worked fine until I updated icue again when I had to repeat the process. The last few builds of icue I have not had issues with them having this problem.