Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2020, 05:04 PM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 1060394
Corsair James Reputation: 75
Default iCUE v3.33.246 Patch Notes

iCUE v3.33.246 Patch Notes::
  • Certain products will now require a firmware update to be applied before software features can be configured

• Water Color Lighting Effect has been added as a new pattern for RGB keyboards

• Resolved an issue for ICUE NEXUS that deleting and restoring cross-device screens caused screen reposition issues

• Resolved an issue that iCUE became unresponsive while editing settings for iCUE NEXUS

• Resolved an issue that assigned Email Application for Action was not working

• Resolved an issue with VIRTUOSO/SE FW update was not continued when switching from Wireless to USB mode

• Implemented Support for Additional 8-LED Fan Products for all iCUE Lighting Devices (Commander Pro, Lighting Night Pro/Core, etc.)

• Launch Application - Browser - Added Placeholder text for the URL text box

• Added correct icons corresponding to selected media action when assigning them to a screen for NEXUS

• Moved the button size is next to element size drop down for NEXUS

• Resolved an issue with adding a Disable Action from the Actions Library causes iCUE to crash

• CORSAIR ONE (2019+) cross-device screen has been updated for NEXUS

• Resolved an issue issue for NEXUS - Audio - EQ and Surround sound cannot be changed if Windows Spatial Sound is enabled

• Resolved an issue for NEXUS with deleting the first screen and the hamburger icon not appearing properly

• Resolved an issue with Clock widget showing 12 AM when time mode is set to 12 hours

• Resolved an issue with Italian Language and certain parts of the UI are cut off on smaller resolutions

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues

iCUE - A CORSAIR Interface
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue
Old 09-08-2020, 05:22 PM
Neirda2308's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1060398
Neirda2308 Reputation: 10

Finally, thank you!
Old 09-08-2020, 07:38 PM
Mussels's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1060422
Mussels Reputation: 10

Good to see an update after so long

Has the CPU usage/no C6 states been addressed?
Old 09-08-2020, 08:13 PM

POST ID # = 1060430
DaytonaZ33 Reputation: 10

Ahhh! This update horrifically destroyed my setup!

When I play games such as WoW, I rebind the Forward and Backward buttons on my M65 mouse to Right Ctrl and Right Shift and use them as modifiers for my keyboard action bar button presses (1-6, ctrl+1-6, and shift+1-6)

This has been fine for YEARS and across all versions of CUE, old and new, but after this update after I hold in Forward or Backward on the mouse and press 1-6, the mouse stops registering that I'm still holding in either forward or backward buttons. I have to let go and reclick forward or backwards to use the modifier key again.

I also have my sniper key remapped to right control for a push to talk key, now when playing a game when I talk using my sniper button, any other keystroke on my K75 keyboard cancels my push to talk.

This is CRITICALLY broken.

I need a link to an older version of iCUE, I literally cannot game with this version at all.

Last edited by Technobeard; 09-08-2020 at 08:32 PM. Reason: merged posts
Old 09-08-2020, 08:49 PM

POST ID # = 1060436

Just to confirm, I uninstalled 3.33.246, found an older version (3.32.80, but literally any version other than this would work) and my mice bind keys are no longer interrupted/broken by pressing buttons on my keyboard.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:40 PM

POST ID # = 1060440
imNicknamed Reputation: 10

This update deleted all my saved profiles..... I had 50+. Really upset right now....
Old 09-09-2020, 12:17 AM
AquaPoseidon's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1060451
AquaPoseidon Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaytonaZ33 View Post

When I play games such as WoW, I rebind the Forward and Backward buttons on my M65 mouse to Right Ctrl and Right Shift and use them as modifiers for my keyboard action bar button presses (1-6, ctrl+1-6, and shift+1-6)

This has been fine for YEARS and across all versions of CUE, old and new, but after this update after I hold in Forward or Backward on the mouse and press 1-6, the mouse stops registering that I'm still holding in either forward or backward buttons. I have to let go and reclick forward or backwards to use the modifier key again.

I also have my sniper key remapped to right control for a push to talk key, now when playing a game when I talk using my sniper button, any other keystroke on my K75 keyboard cancels my push to talk.

I need a link to an older version of iCUE, I literally cannot game with this version at all.
You said the forward and backward buttons don't work, are you talking about mouse buttons 4 and 5 above the sniper button?
Old 09-09-2020, 04:08 AM
RGB Biker
Wulfster's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1060461
Wulfster Reputation: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
iCUE v3.33.246 Patch Notes::
  • Certain products will now require a firmware update to be applied before software features can be configured

• Water Color Lighting Effect has been added as a new pattern for RGB keyboards

• Resolved an issue for ICUE NEXUS that deleting and restoring cross-device screens caused screen reposition issues

• Resolved an issue that iCUE became unresponsive while editing settings for iCUE NEXUS

• Resolved an issue that assigned Email Application for Action was not working

• Resolved an issue with VIRTUOSO/SE FW update was not continued when switching from Wireless to USB mode

• Implemented Support for Additional 8-LED Fan Products for all iCUE Lighting Devices (Commander Pro, Lighting Night Pro/Core, etc.)

• Launch Application - Browser - Added Placeholder text for the URL text box

• Added correct icons corresponding to selected media action when assigning them to a screen for NEXUS

• Moved the button size is next to element size drop down for NEXUS

• Resolved an issue with adding a Disable Action from the Actions Library causes iCUE to crash

• CORSAIR ONE (2019+) cross-device screen has been updated for NEXUS

• Resolved an issue issue for NEXUS - Audio - EQ and Surround sound cannot be changed if Windows Spatial Sound is enabled

• Resolved an issue for NEXUS with deleting the first screen and the hamburger icon not appearing properly

• Resolved an issue with Clock widget showing 12 AM when time mode is set to 12 hours

• Resolved an issue with Italian Language and certain parts of the UI are cut off on smaller resolutions

• Resolved other various minor bugs and issues
Welcome back James, thank you for the notes they’ve been sorely missed.

Wulf
Old 09-09-2020, 04:27 AM
iCUE Product Manager

POST ID # = 1060465
Corsair James Reputation: 75

Quote:

I am able to reproduce this - I will report this as a bug.

iCUE - A CORSAIR Interface
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue
Old 09-09-2020, 08:06 AM
BahamutxD's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1060483
BahamutxD Reputation: 10

Failed to locate CLink service. CoPro ain't working.

iCUE is not starting with Windows either.

Void Pro surround sound broke again, like usual.

CPU usage is very high for Ryzen still.

Can't there be an update without issues? Russian Roulette is less risky than updating iCUE.

Last edited by BahamutxD; 09-09-2020 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 10:24 AM

POST ID # = 1060494
xIHighVoltageIx Reputation: 10
Exclamation iCUESetup 3.33.246 BUG

After update or CleanInstall to 3.33.246 i cant demute my mic or mute my mic. Its only red or no red at headset. If i close ICUE all works fine. ICUE blocked Mute Button an Corsair VOID PRO USB. I go back to 3.32.80 and all works fine

So short

Corsair Void Pro USB Mute Button on Headset didnt work, only work if ICUE is closed
Old 09-09-2020, 11:03 AM

POST ID # = 1060500
timmywil Reputation: 10

Quote:

I'm having the same issue where the mouse stops registering a button press as soon as I press something on the keyboard. I have the mouse buttons remapped to num pad 0-9, +, -, *. This update won't work for me either when playing games, unless there is some workaround.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:18 AM
Marky7z's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1060503
Marky7z Reputation: 10

I know this isnt a deal breaker but why do my AIO and GPU come up with a (1) after the name? How can i get the (1) off?

https://prnt.sc/ued7z4

Last edited by Marky7z; 09-09-2020 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:42 AM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1060508
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky7z View Post
I know this isnt a deal breaker but why do my AIO and GPU come up with a (1) after the name? How can i get the (1) off?

Click the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the CUE window to change from device icons to device names. Those are now editable. Go to the (1) devices, delete the (1), but you will need to leave a space after the name you want. "M65 Elite "
Old 09-09-2020, 11:56 AM

POST ID # = 1060510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
I am able to reproduce this - I will report this as a bug.
Thank you for confirming! Much appreciated. I'm back on an older version and working fine now, will wait for the bugfix.