The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Notices

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2020, 12:16 AM

POST ID # = 1042935
gusto5 Reputation: 10

Static saving onto the K70 RGB is working again. Thanks for all your hard work @corsair
Old 04-25-2020, 01:01 AM
Starayo's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1042942
Starayo Reputation: 10

Well, forward button remap on my scimitar pro rgb still doesn't work and still for some reason clicks, moves the cursor left and then right for ages while pressing D.

Why would it even do this? That's not an action I have.
Old 04-25-2020, 01:37 AM
jwar's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1042945
jwar Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyK View Post
I still can't see my H115i, only my Commander PRO.
I mean what the hell? I haven't been able to see my AIO for like 7 months! And it doesn't matter if I use the Commander P or USB 2 plug on my mobo.

I had this issue an it was a bad cable. I swapped out the usb cable with a new one from local computer hardware store cost me like 2.99 usd and It took care of it. Also try unplugging and replugging in the oem cable. Along with changing the usb port it is plugged into. ( IE if it is plugged into the commander pro try it in another port. I RMA two seperate commander pro units as they had bad usb hubs straight out of the box. I now use A NZXT INTERNAL HUB AND I DO NOT RELY ON THE COMMANDER PRO FOR USB.
Old 04-25-2020, 10:00 AM
McDoogie's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1042995
McDoogie Reputation: 10

Onboard profiles are still not working for my K70 MK.2 Keyboard and Glaive Mouse.
If i clear the onboard profiles, and fully exit icue, they use a default color.
If i save an onboard profile to the mouse and keyboard, and then fully exit icue, they keyboard and mouse have no lights showing.
Old 04-25-2020, 10:25 AM
R3qx1S's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1042996
R3qx1S Reputation: 10

I would like to see in the next update a fix for unsynced effects.
In the past I noticed, that when I put a Gradient effect on all of my Corsair devices, the whole system is out of sync after a quite short time. Every PC part runs in his own cyclus. It feels like only devices connected to the Commander Pro are synced but my H110i Platinum Cooler, my Vengeance RGB Pro Ram my Asus Z390-E and USB devices like my M65 RGB Elite are running on their own timer for the Gradient effect which is on 3 seconds.
Please fix this Corsair Team because it is like your main selling point that everything is synced via one programm and everything else is just running fine except this small problem.

Thanks ;)

Last edited by R3qx1S; 04-25-2020 at 10:38 AM.
Old 04-25-2020, 10:23 PM
Danelite86's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1043082
Danelite86 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by djase View Post
what do you mean?
im getting video playback lag it started from the last update.
Old 04-25-2020, 11:02 PM
firzen771's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1043086
firzen771 Reputation: 10

my vengeance rgb pro now shows a red hazard symbol and keep failing to update the firmware for it...

CPU usage is also insane, seeing sustained 30% usage just for icue.

Last edited by firzen771; 04-25-2020 at 11:16 PM.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:18 AM
Mussels's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1043101
Mussels Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by momorious View Post
Amazing. Absolutely amazinmg what an awful Job the software dev team is doing. Since the very first Beta integration of the Asus Mainboards I have issues that my Vengeance RGB Pro Ram is NOT detected by the system anymore and marked with a red exclamation mark in iCUE and not detected in CPU-Z or other programs at all anymore.

Only way to get this fixed is to delete the ASUS plugin folder which clearly indicates there is a massive error with the Asus Implementation and DRAM.

Please finally fix this Corsair, otherwise your users cant use YOUR Dram properly when you have this **** 3rd party plugin enabled. Please deactivate it by default at least so users for themselves can enable that in the settings but dont break your own gear with a plugin for competitor products!
uninstall icue, reboot, reinstall icue fresh
it wont lose your profiles and fixes that bug

sometimes i also get to fix it (like this time) by opening icue, restarting the service, closing and opening icue

totally insane we have to do this because the average home user wont figure out these insane steps to get their hardware working
Old 04-26-2020, 03:28 AM
momorious's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1043103
momorious Reputation: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussels View Post
uninstall icue, reboot, reinstall icue fresh
it wont lose your profiles and fixes that bug

sometimes i also get to fix it (like this time) by opening icue, restarting the service, closing and opening icue

totally insane we have to do this because the average home user wont figure out these insane steps to get their hardware working
Won't help because then the Asus plugin folder would again reinstall which is the root cause for that issue so sooner or later the same issue will happen again. Solution is pretty simple, just delete this stupid Asus plugin folder and the issue is gone, no need to uninstall and reinstall iCUE.
Old 04-26-2020, 03:31 AM
Mussels's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1043104

Quote:
Originally Posted by momorious View Post
Won't help because then the Asus plugin folder would again reinstall which is the root cause for that issue so sooner or later the same issue will happen again. Solution is pretty simple, just delete this stupid Asus plugin folder and the issue is gone, no need to uninstall and reinstall iCUE.
i have it working fine, with the asus plugin

Old 04-26-2020, 03:35 AM
momorious's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1043105

Quote:
i have it working fine, with the asus plugin

Until the issue is happening again. First few hours after iCUE update I also had no problem and Asus Mainboard and Vengeance Pro RGB were both recognized just fine in iCUE but after some hours the red warning for the Vengeance reappeared like in all the previous versions since the Asus beta in January. Only solution for me is to delete this Asus plugin folder which fixes the issue forever until the next iCUE update reinstalls the Asus folder... I think this must have something to do with that Asus Aura is also able to take control over the Vengeance as it's implemented in themat software too so both programs want to control the dram which is just not working...
Old 04-26-2020, 03:43 AM
Mussels's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1043108

i dont have the asus aura software installed, and i also avoid HWinfo which hard crashes parts of icue invisibly in the background (and doesnt recover without a reinstall, with my commander pro sensor readings)
Old 04-26-2020, 03:48 AM
momorious's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1043112

Quote:
i dont have the asus aura software installed, and i also avoid HWinfo which hard crashes parts of icue invisibly in the background (and doesnt recover without a reinstall, with my commander pro sensor readings)
Ah look, that's why it's working for you. Asus Mainboard LED control is only possible with Asus Aura being installed. And that will be the reason why the Dram in iCUE gets the red warning because Aura is taking control over the Dram, only one program can control the Ram, obviously.. Corsair really need to fix this asap. It's ridiculous that they offer a 3rd party Asus plugin which breaks their own gear..
Old 04-26-2020, 04:53 AM

POST ID # = 1043121
EatMyPixels Reputation: 10

Quote:

Correct we are not all computer experts and should not have to endure all this mucking about .

I have had I Cue problems for months tried to fix myself and then gave up now with all this lockdown trouble trying to sort again
Old 04-26-2020, 08:32 AM
Danelite86's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1043135
Danelite86 Reputation: 10

it will be nice if iCUE will use less power in the next update's. sitting at 1.40v~ all the time is a bit much I thank.
Closed Thread