Corsair Community

I installed 4 QL 120 fans last night, 2 on the case and 2 to replace the fans of my H100i Pro cooler and at first everything seemed fine. They were spinning and they were partially lighted up by default. I downloaded and installed the ICUE software, launched it and my H100i Pro and the Lightning Node Core were both detected. I configured the Lighting Setup and started to customize the lights on the Lightning Node Core but nothing was applying to the fans.

Note : When I activate instant lightning it only applies to the rgb part of the H100i Pro but doesn't apply to any of the fans.

Is there something I could do to fix this ? Are my fans defectuous ? Is the lightning node core the issue ?

Please help.

Edited by Kronixa

Yes I have the fans connected in the 1-2-3-4 ports. I unplugged the rgb from the LNC earlier to swap the order.

By the way when I first installed them the led were partially lighted up white and blue. Then a red led was added to a fan when I got in the software. And this red led disappeared since I changed the order.

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't find a fix yet. And now 2 of the fans have changed their leds colors and it is nothing related with my layers applied. I don't think the fans are defectuous because what are the odds to buy 2 defectuous packages. The issue is either the LNC being defectuous even tho it is detected or the software is bugged. What a waste of money. Edited by Kronixa