Corsair Community

Profiles and DPI selection

Hi,

Everytime I switch profiles, it does not stay in the last dpi selected for that profile, it keeps at the position from the last dpi selected.

For example in iCue I have two profiles, each one with different DPI settings (one for each postion that currently we have 3).

So in my default profile I have set 3000, 3500, 4800, and in my game profile 2500, 3000, 1800.

When I'm on my default profile I select position number 2(3500).

And when I'm with my gaming profile I use position number 1(2500).

After exiting the game I click to change my profile back to default, but the DPI stays in position number 1 and not 2 as previous selected for that profile.

Is this possible to solve with a software update? Currently I have a IronClaw RGB mouse

Thanks

Unfortunately, the answer is probably going to be you need to standardize what you're doing and set your preferred game DPI setting in the 2 slot. That is a very quick and easy solution. I don't know if the other is possible and how it would work with hardware settings. It gets even more complicated since DPI profiles are not mouse specific. A M65 Pro has 5 DPI settings. The Iron Claw 3. So if you make all your default positions #3 on the M65 (the middle of the range), it will then become the top setting when you have Iron Claw or other 3 setting mouse.

• 1 year later...

First of all, sorry for my english,

then,

May 2021 and iCUE 4.11.274 updated.. this problem is not solved.

The problem is not the slot. It's all the DPI part of the profile that don't follow.

I got 3 different profiles with 3 set of DPI completly different. The default one is the "Windows" one. The others are the gaming one. When I play, All the colors RGB and the key binding of the keyboard and the mouse follow. But the DPI part (and the color associated with) stay to the Windows profile.

1- (default) Windows Profile: 1-800 2-1500 3-3000(default,green) 4-6000 5-9000 Sniper-400

2- Gaming Profile: 1-800 2-1600 3-2400 4-3200(default,red) 5-4000 Sniper-400

3- Another gaming Profile ...

When I play, I expect the mouse to be on 4-3200 red. not 3-3000 green.

We all know when something don't work the way expected we can find some workaround. The mine is binding the + key of keyboard with "change DPI", puting 5-3200(red) on default profile and manually changing the DPI once in the game.

It shouldn't be like this. :nono:

This kind of problem should have been found before Corsaire put this product/update on prod. :idea: Test should have been made. :idea:

Will wait for this probleme to be solved in a futur update.

The above posts were from a different CUE series in a different time. In CUE 4, each profile can be linked to different DPI settings and those are individually configurable. When I change from Profile A (DPI stage 2) to Profile B with a different DPI profile and the default at stage 3, it changes automatically.

• 3 weeks later...
The above posts were from a different CUE series in a different time. In CUE 4, each profile can be linked to different DPI settings and those are individually configurable. When I change from Profile A (DPI stage 2) to Profile B with a different DPI profile and the default at stage 3, it changes automatically.

I have the iCue 4.12.214 (last version) and the DPI Profile is unlinked to the System Profile :[pouts: