Corsair Community

[QWERTZ] [CUE2] League of Legends-Profile

Hello!

I just recently bought a Strafe RGB and I'm mesmerized by the CUE and it's options. I decided to play around a bit and make my own League of Legends-Profile!

It's just really basic to be honest. I tried 'animating' a few summoner spells; Heal, Flash, Ignite, Teleport, Smite and Ghost. I also tried doing a 'Backport-Animation'.

I labeled the keys in CUE, so you should get what they're doing. If you switch Summoners, just disable the one you're using and enable the one you want to switch to.

I can't provide a Video of it at the moment because I have neither a good camera nor a fast-internet connection.

I hope a screenshot will suffice.

749354f9a797c40a462aecc96d0f4cbf.jpg

Since it's my first one I'd love some feedback or ideas that I could make better.

-Selvik <3

(also please excuse my bad english)

(Edit: 1.1 has just some small changes to the summoner animations)

LoL by Selvik.cueprofile

LoL by Selvik 1.1.cueprofile

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Hello!

I just recently bought a Strafe RGB and I'm mesmerized by the CUE and it's options. I decided to play around a bit and make my own League of Legends-Profile!

It's just really basic to be honest. I tried 'animating' a few summoner spells; Heal, Flash, Ignite, Teleport, Smite and Ghost. I also tried doing a 'Backport-Animation'.

I labeled the keys in CUE, so you should get what they're doing. If you switch Summoners, just disable the one you're using and enable the one you want to switch to.

I can't provide a Video of it at the moment because I have neither a good camera nor a fast-internet connection.

I hope a screenshot will suffice.

749354f9a797c40a462aecc96d0f4cbf.jpg

Since it's my first one I'd love some feedback or ideas that I could make better.

-Selvik <3

(also please excuse my bad english)

(Edit: 1.1 has just some small changes to the summoner animations)

Very nice profil bravo :) Do you have a sona profile??

Archived