Corsair Community

Device memory

Oh and it will only save the STATIC lighting profile to the device, it seems that this VERY expensive keyboard is incapable of saving anything but basic information to at this point.

This was very disappointing for me to find out. I work for a company that requires an approval process for any software to be installed on our computer. Even as a software developer, I cannot come up with a business need to install CUE, therefor I will not be able to submit a request to install CUE and take full advantage of dynamic/reactive profiles while on a company machine. :grrr:

Oh and it will only save the STATIC lighting profile to the device, it seems that this VERY expensive keyboard is incapable of saving anything but basic information to at this point.

Its a lack of memory so it will always be this way, which is kind of lame.

This was very disappointing for me to find out. I work for a company that requires an approval process for any software to be installed on our computer. Even as a software developer, I cannot come up with a business need to install CUE, therefor I will not be able to submit a request to install CUE and take full advantage of dynamic/reactive profiles while on a company machine. :grrr:

Well you're supposed to be working not watching your keyboard do wave lighting anyways:D:.

Archived