Corsair Community

iCue Shuts Off Randomly

ItsEnRaGED

Recently I came home from vacation and I ran into an issue with my PC. There was all sorts of issues that I don't have the time to explain. Since then, I have wiped the hard drive and reinstalled Windows. With a FRESH copy of windows and a FRESH copy of iCue, after about 5 mins of being on, the iCue software stops. I turn it back on and 5 mins later it stops again. I don't know why its doing it. It hasn't ever done it before and I don't know how to fix it. I have a few different devices being controlled by the software including 6 LL fans, a mouse pad, Vengeance LED RGB RAM (older, not pro) and I think that's it. The fans tend to start going full unicorn vomit after about 5 or so mins and thats how I can tell the software has stopped. Any one else ran into this before? is there something I can do. I don't know what started this problem, but I would love to fix it. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if it is the same issue but I have a ASUS ROG board 6 x LL120 fans and discovered that if you have the Aura set to Temperature all sorts of crap happens ie crashing of iCue or you get BSOD every 5 to 15 mins because it appears to conflict with the Corsair monitoring system. Any other setting other than temp in Aura my PC doesn't have any other issues at all(few months now). I have a Deepcool Gammaxx GT with a couple of non Corsair white bodied fans on it, center logo on the heatsink lights up too or I would have booted/disabled Aura.

I just recently performed a Windows refresh and haven't installed the Aura software yet. I believe I found the culprit, but need to do some further testing to find out for sure. I notice whenever I start the game "Escape From Tarkov", it tends to stop. I dont know if it's due to conflicting files or something, but as soon as I start the game, my fans go full rainbow and the software disappears. I'm going to try when I get home this evening to see if the software stays on the whole time the game isnt running. Thanks for the response though. I appreciate the help.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
I also have the same problem and I don't have any leds in my pc as the leds I do have are in the Dark Core RGB Wireless mouse, K70 Mk2 keyboard and Void Pro Wireless headset and when ever I play Apex Legends the Icue crashes mid game and all lighting effects I have set for the peripherals I have stop working as a result and I have to tab out once the match ends and start it up again and this is on a freshly installed Win10 Pro with all updates done on it as well current drivers for the hardware in the PC