Corsair Community

A wish - LL140 - Am I the only one?!

roathic

Hi everybody,

first of all I want to say that I am a really big fan of corsair and its products!

My actually setup includes...

... Corsair Crystal Series 280x case - in white

... Corsair RM750x Power Supply - in white

... Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 64GB Kit - in white

... Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum SE 240mm - in white

... Corsair Commander Pro

... Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 LowProfile Keyboard

... Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless

and now we come to the real "problem"... in order to perfect my setup, I wanted to install 4 LL140s, but these are only available in black, so i had to switch to the smaller LL120s to keep my case design clean.

so far so good... unfortunately it "annoys" me every time I look at my computer that the LL140 does not exist in white...

I can't believe that I'm the only one who wants to have the 140mm version in white in addition to the great LL120 in white.

Maybe we can generate some attention with this post and Corsair will listen to us? ;)

thanks for reading... have a great day... bye!

roathic

PS: White PBT Keycaps for the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 LowProfile would be also very nice!!! :D

Oh, you should have gone for the K70 MK.2 SE in white/aluminum. I don't think there are any low profile Corsair key caps.

Anyway, lots of others have asked about the 140mm LL in white as well. I always thought we would see it and the 120mm was a test. However, that H115i Platinum SE never came and the fans didn't either. I guess the decision was not enough demand and white was not popular enough in that size. Maybe that will change since there seem to be more cases in white lately.

• 1 year later...