The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Memory

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2014, 08:29 PM
FqqTBawL FqqTBawL is offline
Registered User
FqqTBawL's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1
POST ID # = 695719
FqqTBawL Reputation: 10
Default CMY8GX3M2B2133C9 v3.24 Max Volts and timings

Hi all, first post here.

I bought a set of Vengeance Pro 2133 C9 2x4gb. I have found that they are micron based sticks and am wondering what the maximum volts for these ic's are?

I am also interested in what maximum speeds these ic's are capable of (eg what max speed stick to micron ic's appear on?) and optimised subtimings for 2400 C9-11-11 for spi32m?

Overall i am very impressed with these sticks, as they happily boot in at 2400 9-11-11 and 2600 10-13-13 and even do 2666 with a bit of bclk at same speeds (1.8v)

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 02-03-2014, 11:30 PM
peanutz94's Avatar
peanutz94 peanutz94 is offline
Support Assistant
peanutz94's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Akron,Ohio
Posts: 9,740
POST ID # = 695728
peanutz94 Reputation: 84
Default

Quote:
I bought a set of Vengeance Pro 2133 C9 2x4gb. I have found that they are micron based sticks and am wondering what the maximum volts for these ic's are?
The memory is good up to 2.0v before you would void your warranty. But I wouldn't go any higher than 1.65v or you risk burning your CPU


Quote:
I am also interested in what maximum speeds these ic's are capable of (eg what max speed stick to micron ic's appear on?) and optimised subtimings for 2400 C9-11-11 for spi32m?
All you can do is try and see what you can get out of them. There is no way to tell how far they will overclock with out physically experimenting.

Quote:
Overall i am very impressed with these sticks, as they happily boot in at 2400 9-11-11 and 2600 10-13-13 and even do 2666 with a bit of bclk at same speeds (1.8v)
Thats a nice OC, but it's WAYYY to much voltage.
__________________
NO, I do not work for Corsair! But I am an official forum helper.
Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
2133c9, micron, overclock

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.