Corsair Community

CUE v2.13.80 is now Live!

• Corsair Employee

Hi all,

CUE v2.13.80 has now been released to the public. Here are the patch notes as well as a direct URL for downloading.

Link: http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/CUE/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.13.80_release.msi

Patch Notes:

• Updated certain regional layouts for CUE supported keyboards.

• Switching between Standard and Advance mode for hardware profiles will no longer trigger a change and require re-saving of hardware profiles to CUE.

• Live updates are now enabled in CUE. All CUE users using 2.X will now be prompted to update to the latest version. This does not affect CUE 1.X users.

• Users are now able to change their device color under settings. For example, you can change Scimitar (yellow) to Scimitar (black) to reflect the actual device you own in CUE.

• Fixed an issue with K95 HW Profiles and the default directions being incorrect.

• Fixed an issue with Alt+F4 in Actions -> Remap.

• Fixed an issue with keyboard keys being selected too quickly.

• Fixed an issue with HW saving window closing after save is selected.

• Fixed an issue with Profile Conflict errors showing up properly when a device is disconnected and changes were made to a HW profile.

• Fixed an issue with Viewing Layers correctly as a toggle when device is reloaded in CUE.

• Resolved various other minor bugs and issues.

• Corsair Employee
Hope the steel crash bug with connected controller has been fixed

We have not been able to reproduce it sadly. All of our systems in the lab (AMD +Intel) do not have this issue. We've also tried testing on all of the different USB chipsets (Asmedia, Renesas, Intel, VIA, etc.) with no results.

Just updated. How come that in the process of updating CUE my video driver (nvidia) crashed or did something strange? Screen went black and resolution went down to something like 1024 just like it does when installing GPU drivers. Had to reapply color configs/gamma on nvidia CP just like when you update gpu drivers.

Never happened before when updating CUE.

• Corsair Employee
Just updated. How come that in the process of updating CUE my video driver (nvidia) crashed or did something strange? Screen went black and resolution went down to something like 1024 just like it does when installing GPU drivers. Had to reapply color configs/gamma on nvidia CP just like when you update gpu drivers.

Never happened before when updating CUE.

Ive never seen that either - I do know though that CUE can crash when updating GPU drivers though (this is due to the Qt backend we use, a known issue).

Since 1 year I have my mouse corsair sabre laser rgb CH-9000090-EU nothing has changed! When I switch off my PC, my mouse stays light all the time and it's boring i fed up :grrr:

My Equipment:

asus z97-a

i7 4790

msi gtx 1060 gaming x 6go

16go gskill trident x 2133mhz

Windows10 64bits

pc case zalman z11 neo

-I had searched in windows10 settings and there is nothing at all !!!

• Corsair Employee
Since 1 year I have my mouse corsair sabre laser rgb CH-9000090-EU nothing has changed! When I switch off my PC, my mouse stays light all the time and it's boring i fed up :grrr:

My Equipment:

asus z97-a

i7 4790

msi gtx 1060 gaming x 6go

16go G.Skilll trident x 2133mhz

Windows10 64bits

pc case Zalman z11 neo

-I had searched in windows10 settings and there is nothing at all !!!

This is a BIOS setting. The source of the problem is that your motherboard, while OFF, is still keeping the USB ports powered (usually a feature to charge phones). Go to your power settings in the BIOS and disable this feature. For ASUS, check your advanced tab and configure the ErP. Your manual will describe the different states (if applicable).

Can we please get auto switching between advanced/basic profiles in the next build? The single biggest annoyance for me is this. It almost defeats the usefulness of assigning profiles to my scimitar buttons if i keep having to open cue just to switch between advanced and basic for different programs. And is there any way to make our own Linked Lighting? That might be a cool feature to add at some point

I am having issues with the CUE software. I have a new Scimitar Pro mouse. Every time I select the "Surface Calibration" tab, the software would just freeze. Anyone having this issue?

Edit:

Older version (v2.9.53) of the software works.

Is there any way to get all the profiles in to one list so that I can cycle through all of them instead of having them separated by Advanced or Non-Advanced ?

Does Corsair James have any comment on this issue. Is there anything in the works to fix this issue ?

So, when are we going to be able to set a default profile again? It's crazy, a new version of the software releases and you lose features that are day 1 basic abilities. Like, being able to shut your pc down and when you turn it back on it's set to the correct default profile.

Kind of regretting this purchase over the Blackwidow

So, when are we going to be able to set a default profile again? It's crazy, a new version of the software releases and you lose features that are day 1 basic abilities. Like, being able to shut your pc down and when you turn it back on it's set to the correct default profile.

Kind of regretting this purchase over the Blackwidow

your default profile is just the first profile in the list. Just drag and drop the profile you want as your default to the top.

Do you guys have that problem, every time you start your computer once Windows logs in you hear that sound notification like there is a USB device has been connected then you hear the detach sound??

So, nobody from Corsair has any answers for this? I mean it's been almost 48 hours. I feel that would be a reasonable amount of time for a response of some sort.
They don't work on the weekends. They also don't actively monitor the forum. You should create a support ticket to talk to their support team.

Archived