Corsair Community

Ligtning Node Pro (double)

Hello to everyone!

I don't know if someone had a chance to have two Lightning Nodes at the same time but... I do. One I've got with LL120 RGB Fans set and another with LED RGB Stripes. What I did, I installed LL120 set completely as it is (with both nodes, lightning and fan), and stripes with another nod that came with them.

Also I bought expansion set of Stripes...

Anyway, everything works (two LL120 powered by CHA fan control and two LL140 powered wirh H115i Pro) and 7 stripes (4 on ch1 and 3 on ch2) but problem is that somehow sometimes system itself made confusion between two Lightning nodes (randomly). It means if something is on, doesn't meter (it keeps lightning as it was) but if i want to change something or turn on lights on not yet lightning fans, it won't work.

And yes, for USB supplying I'm using NZXT internal USB expansion HUB (if this one could be problem (hope not :-))

Could someone please help me with? If help is possible, of course! :D:

Tnx :sunglasse

Edited by nilatahk
Forgot about USB extension

I have 3 LNPs and 2 CPs. I've never seen them get mixed up.

I'm curious ... how are you changing something? What does Instant Lighting do if you set that?

Tnx Dude! I didn't even think about, but it works. You know, strange things happen. With instant Lightning everything works, and after turn it off, no more collisions. Hope it will continue like this, if it goes sometime wrong way again.

Tnx again man! :-D