Corsair Community

Just bought the Corsair One Computer

Anualmix

First of all hello fellow Corsair users.

Just purchased the fantastic Corsair One Pro computer and unboxed it today. It looks amazing, super light and the size is impressive.

Was trying to retrieve the games from the Bundle (Assassin Creed + Total War Warhammer) but can't find my Master Key. Searched on the box and receipt but can only find the Serial Number.

Where will I find the Master Key?

Other question I have. Should I install the Nvidia Geforce Experience for optimise my gaming experience and drivers update or the Corsair/MSI apps do the job?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Anualmix

You should have received any game keys from the seller you purchased your Corsair ONE from. I recommend reaching out to their support channels if a game bundle was supposed to be included.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the reply. I spoke with the store and the only code they have and was in the receipt is the SN (Serial Number?) from the Corsair One. With this number can I find the Master Key for Intel game bundle?

Thank you.

• Corsair Employee
Good afternoon,

Thank you for the reply. I spoke with the store and the only code they have and was in the receipt is the SN (Serial Number?) from the Corsair One. With this number can I find the Master Key for Intel game bundle?

Thank you.

Thanks for the additional info.

Did you receive an email with the Master Key? Check your spam folder as well in case it got caught there.

Thanks for the additional info.

Did you receive an email with the Master Key? Check your spam folder as well in case it got caught there.

Thank you for the support. The store did not have my email so they couldn't send that information via email. However I checked the inbox / spam and there are no emails. I went to the store and they said the only code they had was the SN.

This offer only last thru Feb. 28th. When did you purchase your CORSAIR ONE PRO?

1 Week ago. Didn't saw that.. This means there are no free games with the Corsair One Pro? :[pouts:

Archived