Corsair Community

M65 RGB Custom color profiles turn black

So I downloaded the newest update for the CUE and now all color profiles I used to have for my M65 RGB don't work anymore. I looked at the color tab and I can now only use a few presets. When I select a custom preset which SHOULD work for both RGB Keyboards and mice, there is no color on the mouse at all. It just tells on the color tab that no color pattern is selected.

Is there any way to get this working again, or has the update of the CUE prevented me from using such profiles on my M65 RGB?

Note: I don't have any Corsair RGB Keyboards, only the RGB M65 performance mouse.

So I downloaded the newest update for the CUE and now all color profiles I used to have for my M65 RGB don't work anymore. I looked at the color tab and I can now only use a few presets. When I select a custom preset which SHOULD work for both RGB Keyboards and mice, there is no color on the mouse at all. It just tells on the color tab that no color pattern is selected.

Is there any way to get this working again, or has the update of the CUE prevented me from using such profiles on my M65 RGB?

Note: I don't have any Corsair RGB Keyboards, only the RGB M65 performance mouse.

I know it sucks. All my profile lighting with Sabre Mouse aren't working:mad: Liked it before before.

Archived