Corsair Community

Are TKL Keyboards unpopular?

Pocah

Ah it is time to buy a new keyboard. Last time I bought a Logitech Gaming G pro and it actually fell to pieces after five months, so I am up for something different.

I have a number of Corsair keyboards but I always found noise to be an issue. I normally get Brown switches but I seem to remember one of my Corsair keyboards had Red and I didn't find any problem with typing. Guess it must be my typing style. So an obvious choice for me is MX Silent.

My one HUGE sticking point is why oh why Corsair isn't there a TKL version of the Strafe RGB???

I absolutely love TKL keybaords, for the simple reason they are more comfortable. They sit centrally with my monitor and don't push my mouse too far to the fright. In fact I love them so much I really don't get why they are not more popular than they seem to be!!!

Do people buy full keyboards simply because "it's what they are used to"? I mean I struggle to understand!! Do people really use the additional keys that a full keyboard has?? I know I never use them so TKL is an obvious choice.

Happy K63 Wireless SE TKL owner here. Since I have a laptop, those few occasions when I need to use a numpad, I just use the one on the laptop keyboard. Otherwise I also enjoy the extra mouse space afforded by TKL.

And what is not to love about the lapboard option?