Corsair Community

Vengaence RGB PRO on X470 Gaming 7

ipc0nfig

Greetings,Im having x470 gaming 7 mb and 16 gigs of vengeance rgb pro memory, couple of days ago when i first built my new pc everything was fine with the memory RGB, everything was in sync, updated to the latest firmwares via iCUE. Was fine unlit yesterday when i noticed sticks went dark and since then started to live on its own, it can light up or go out, switch colors etc. Literally tried everything i can find on the net and forum. When im tried to reflash memory firmware it sometimes shows new firmware is installed but it doesnt do any good, I have a question mark near Firmware button on iCUE. Can anyone help me with that?

P.S. Cant find SPD Write in bios settings, guess its not there.

• Corsair Employee
Greetings,Im having x470 gaming 7 mb and 16 gigs of vengeance rgb pro memory, couple of days ago when i first built my new pc everything was fine with the memory RGB, everything was in sync, updated to the latest firmwares via iCUE. Was fine unlit yesterday when i noticed sticks went dark and since then started to live on its own, it can light up or go out, switch colors etc. Literally tried everything i can find on the net and forum. When im tried to reflash memory firmware it sometimes shows new firmware is installed but it doesnt do any good, I have a question mark near Firmware button on iCUE. Can anyone help me with that?

P.S. Cant find SPD Write in bios settings, guess its not there.

Make sure you're on the latest iCUE version and your bios is also updated. After that, if problems persist, please submit a ticket.

-Art

Make sure you're on the latest iCUE version and your bios is also updated. After that, if problems persist, please submit a ticket.

-Art

I've already submitted a ticket,but it seems like colors fixed itself after i downgraded the bios from F4 to F4g. Hope it will be fine after a couple of days.

Archived