Corsair Community

Corsair 680x Ryzen build.

Hi so in this awful time I have decided to build myself a new system as my previous Phenom 965 x4 black edition, 32gb ddr 3 and 2 x radeon 6950's can no longer stand up to much.

Im currently waiting on the rest of the parts but it will consist of,

Corsair 680x in black ( my corsair h100i v2 and 3 ll120's are black same as cables on psu).

Ryzen 7 3700x

4x16 gb corsair vengance pro rgb 3200 ram

rx 5700 xt red devil

Corsair m.2 960 gb drive to use as main

Asrock extreme 4 + gigabyte m.2 wifi

republic of gamers fan hub (it was a few quid and will split fans till i decide if i want a commander pro and more rgb)

I will be salvaging my H100i v2, 3 ll120's, rm1000i, my 1tb sata ssd and the pair of wd storage drives from my old system.

Any tips will be apreciated with this case.

Hopefully in a few weeks i will be adding the commander pro with some more rgb and corsairs m65 pro, mm800 and probably a k95.

Hi after a little help, so going to add some rgb strips from the add on kit (CORSAIR RGB LED Lighting PRO Expansion Kit) and I would like to ask if you connect 2 strips together do they just get controlled as if they are one longer strip or still controlable as 2 please?

• 2 weeks later...
So a little update, still waiting for some parts to arrive (5700xt) but got bored so ordered the lighting kit, more ll120's, m95 pro, mm800, k95, a nzxt usb hubonce that arrives it will be full steam ahead. Just need to find a headset maybe.