Corsair Community

Turn off LS100 when machine goes off or standby

Nuxeretes

I think i have two problems,

one is that when i turn off the computer, the LS100 strips goes to circle rainbow mode, and i need to press the controller button to turn it off, and i dont have this button in a easy position in my monitor.

The other is that when my monitor goes to standby mode, the LS100 don´t go off, so it displays the color of the image it is in the PC.

I have setup icue in monitor mode to match the color with my games.

Thanks.

Thanks!

You gave the key to solve the shutdown problem. I selected "LS100 starter kit in icue", click "lighting channel 1" (or some similar) then "hardware lighting" at the bottom.

After i selected static color in the drop down at the right windows, i change the RGB settings to 0,0,0 and it worked.

I don´t know it this fixes also the standby monitor mode LS100 shutdown.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

the lights still go on when my screen goes to standby.

I have my Win10 set up to turn the monitor to standby mode when the computer has no activity for 10 minutes (i usually leave my computer on 24/7). The problem now is when my monitor goes to standby mode (ready to start up again when it detects some activity) the ls100 don´t go to standby, they are on "forever"...

Could it be implemented a standby timer in icue software?

• 3 months later...

I am delighted with my new LS100 strips but I have a problem.

When the screen turns off, the lights continue to function despite having the hardware lighting set to 0.0.0

I don't know if something else needs to be done, but for me this is very important.

Can you add a timer for ls100? tell at what time to turn off the lights?

Edited by Ganjahouse