The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2020, 10:22 PM

POST ID # = 1031791
CrazyColtCory Reputation: 10
Default Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Microphone Issue

I've had the headset for about a week. All audio was fine, no microphone issues for about 4 days. Then I power on the headset and notice no one can hear me in wireless mode, after cranking the mic volume to 100 my volume sounded normal again, but has distortion and a lot of background noise. Previously I was using the microphone volume at 0 for wireless and wired and the audio levels sounded the same. I believe I updated the headset and dongle firmware the day before, but it could've been after the fact. I'd like to try downgrading the firmware to a previous version, but I can't find where previous versions are saved on my computer. Any help appreciated.

Old 01-22-2020, 08:20 AM

POST ID # = 1032359
Yobo1987 Reputation: 10

Im using the Void Pro RGB Wireless.
Bought it yesterday.
I cant seem to get the mic to work at all.
Tried everything, but nothing works.

Old 03-15-2020, 10:56 AM

POST ID # = 1037873
shxkil Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyColtCory View Post
I've had the headset for about a week. All audio was fine, no microphone issues for about 4 days. Then I power on the headset and notice no one can hear me in wireless mode, after cranking the mic volume to 100 my volume sounded normal again, but has distortion and a lot of background noise. Previously I was using the microphone volume at 0 for wireless and wired and the audio levels sounded the same. I believe I updated the headset and dongle firmware the day before, but it could've been after the fact. I'd like to try downgrading the firmware to a previous version, but I can't find where previous versions are saved on my computer. Any help appreciated.
Having the exact same issue as well, did you ever find out a fix or what the issue actually was? Happened today on my PS4 while playing warzone and had to switch to the usb connection for it to work again.

Tags
mic volume, virtuoso, wireless