Corsair Community

Void Wireless and its many problems

Alkyy

Power button - it cant be pressed down for some reason unknown to me, when i first got them it worked just fine but now it seems to be stuck pressed down.

Charging - the lights are supposed to be green when its fully charged, but they go full green after a few seconds of charging even tho only a few % has been charged.

Noises - whilst writing this i got a few beeps twice a couple minutes apart and now theyve just turned off, the CUE says not connected, this has happenned yesterday also and after putting the usb out and back and then forcing the update and then restarting my computer i got a constant buzzing noise the whole day. Now the CUE doesnt even want to launch and the usb is blinking white.

I got them brand new so i just dont see what could be the problem here, is there some sort of a complete restart button or what am i supposed to do ?

If the power button does not work properly, I would suggest you contact your retailer and replace them.

When the USB Dongle is flashing, it indicates there is no connection to the headset. The beeps sound like it could be a low battery warning based off the description and what occurs afterwards.

Archived