The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Customer Service > Warranty and RMA Questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2019, 02:43 PM

POST ID # = 1013797
Codegeekman Reputation: 10
Default Never got a response on an old ticket

Hi, a couple years ago I placed a ticket in because my corsair void swivel for the earcup fell off and is dangling by the wire, but I never got a response. I forgot completely about it and can't even look at what I said because it says the ticket service is down. My ticket was 314542
I don't even have the old box anymore, and don't even know if it's still in warranty even though no one ever responded (I believe, its been a couple years so forgive me if im wrong) Is there a chance it can get RMA'd, or is it out of warranty?

Should also specify this was before the new site was a thing, so I don't know if it carried over or not to the new RMA site

Last edited by Codegeekman; 08-05-2019 at 03:20 PM. Reason: extra
Old 08-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1013835
Technobeard Reputation: 68

Hi, that ticket number's from December 2016 (and two ticket systems ago). Looking at the old ticket info in the archive, the RMA had been approved back then. Unfortunately, the 2 year warranty has long since expired.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:12 AM

POST ID # = 1014049
Codegeekman Reputation: 10

Whoops, that looks like its my bad. On a positive note, love how my new k95 feels and sounds, just gotta get used to it. keep shifting over a row when im typing