Corsair Community

side buttons don't work

zombiegod9

i received my scimitar this morning and none of the side buttons work except 3 and 4 i have updated to 2.03 and hasnt fixed the problem. iv tried manual switch to profile set to default and creating new profile they didnt work and tried remapping nothing seems to work

When you say they don't work, what are you trying to do exactly? Are you perhaps trying to use them in a game or something?

What have you remapped them to? Does it work if you remap the button for example to all numbers and try them in notepad? Does any number/text appear?

im trying to set them as numbers. I done what you said and only 3 and 4 work like before, i tried them in game and they are the only ones that work but nothing else. Starting to feel like its the mouse thats at fault so might ask for replacment if nothing else works

recieved replacment mouse this morning and is working fine so glad it did cos i really like this mouse and didnt want to get a different one. one way to find out if its the mouse or not is when i move the buttons along the mouse the lights go out

Archived