Corsair Community

My Corsair Dark Core RGB Will Not Work In Wired Mode

I usually use my mouse pretty heavily throughout the day with full RGB on and sleep disabled. So as you can guess the battery runs dry often so I have to plug in my mouse regularly.

Up until a few days ago, I could use wired mode fine but now wired mode straight up DOESN'T work.

When I plug it in, I get the blinking green on the multipurpose LED and then my RGB effects while the mouse doesn't work

Or sometimes I get the factory default profiles while the mouse still doesn't work.

I have the latest version of ICUE and firmware. It's also not the cable's fault as I've tried 3 different cables.

When I try a different USB port, sometimes windows gives me a USB Malfunction notice, but this has been happening before wired mode couldn't work so I'm not sure if this is the problem. I have been loving this mouse so far, but this is pretty deal breaking to me.

1) Turn mouse off/on to when it's behaving improperly to fix.

2) When switching modes (wired/wireless) iCUE can change to another profile, causing these issues. I've also found that with iCUE updates, sometimes the existing profiles no longer work properly, and need to be redone.