Corsair Community

I really curious about this...please help

SeanLcQ

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a rgb strip which able to setup for my desk, as well as my case, so i'm curious is it possible to connect more than ONE Corsair Lighting Node Pro in one single PC?

like chain all the RGB lighting strips effect among two Node?

I wish someone on this forum could answer this cause I could not get the answer at nowhere.

Appreciate!

Thanks and Best Regards.

1. I'm looking for a rgb strip which able to setup for my desk, as well as my case, so i'm curious is it possible to connect more than ONE CLNP (Corsair Lighting Node Pro) in one single PC?
  2. like chain all the RGB lighting strips effect among two Node?
  3. I wish someone on this forum could answer this cause I could not get the answer at nowhere.

1. I know one member with 2 x CLNP so yes, it's also possible to control the LED strips with a CLCP (Corsair Link Commander Pro) and I have 1 x CLNP + 2 x CLCP.
  2. CL 4.7.0.77 can only synchronise each strip of 10 LEDs, but the firmware can be told that 4 x 10 LED strips are 1 x 40 LED strip and then all 40 can be synchronized, but you need to write your own control software.
  3. See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=897164
  4. Currently the only way to get 4 x 10 LED strips is to get a CLNP which is rather silly.

wow thanks for your quick reply @red-ray!

it may sound complicated to me but i will try it out when i get my double CLNP.

one more question, can i power up CLNP by using SATA to usb with external port?

I planned to place one CLNP inside my case and another one outside of it by connect them using external usb to SATA + miniUSB to usb cable, just not sure it will be work or not...

Thanks for the link provided.

But too bad to say in my country dint sell any of similar component like these.

So I was thinking if i able to get a lower watt psu for externally use and power up the CLNP like usual people do.. not sure this way work or not

But it sounds silly ..

Archived