Corsair Community

Cue2 macro execution unavailable on startup.

Apples

Does anyone else see this error message?

attachment.php?attachmentid=26783&stc=1&d=1476745214

I only notice it after a computer restart. It may happen at other times.

An installation repair or complete reinstall of Cue2 will temporarily fix the issue and macros will work, until it happens again, as I said most noticeably after a computer restart.

Any ideas?

1645726910_cue2macroexecutionunavailable.thumb.png.50a8a0284c8b91821ad47041467925e9.png

Yes. I ran an elevated command prompt and executed sfc /scannow. Some things were fixed. I restarted my comp and did not get the error. I do not know if it related yet. I will report back if I get the error again in the next 2 days.

This typically is caused by the driver not installing properly or the system uninstalled the driver for some reason. Running repair with the installer should solve the issue.

and how to play when key press

on off toggle?

like this

http://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/6ebffe49597c8fe8723fc2e2bce6da6b-650-80.jpg

I have had this same problem for a while. I have tried repairing and reinstalling cue, but since it started, I have not been able to use any sort of macros.

I've been looking for solutions but everything I find I already tried. I'm hoping that someone can help. Thanks in advance! :D

• Corsair Employee
I have had this same problem for a while. I have tried repairing and reinstalling cue, but since it started, I have not been able to use any sort of macros.

I've been looking for solutions but everything I find I already tried. I'm hoping that someone can help. Thanks in advance! :D

Can you give me your system breakdown so I can investigate?

Make sure you're in advanced mode and then click on the advanced settings icon in Actions.

attachment.php?attachmentid=26815&stc=1&d=1477610639

damn man

after i know how to use it

its really2 great apps

can also set just active profile when we open the apps

and back to default after we close the apps

great touch CORSAIR ! :D:

Archived