Corsair Community

H100i LED issues

sinnedone

Hello all

Just want to know if anyone else has experienced an issue like this.

So I upgraded to windows 8.1, installed the latest version of corsair link and everything seemed fine.

Now after every boot my LED light changes from the default blueish color I selected to a light red color after every reboot.

I have to go into CL and move the sliders around to try and get the color back to blue, but it appears as the blue led is dimmer then before.

Is this a windows 8.1 CL software issue or is there something wrong with my LED?

My best guess would be there is something wrong with the LED. I have had my 100i for about 7 months and the blue LED went out after the 4th month. This company seems to have horrible quality control. I think I will switch to cooler master depending on the RMA department here, because I heard they charge 55$ for RMA.

I had a similar issue once under Windows 7. I uninstalled the Link software, cleared all caches, and reinstalled it and I was fine. The Link software can be buggy.

Worst case scenario, you shouldn't have any problems RMAing the cooler, their customer service is generally excellent.

Archived