Corsair Community

Looking for tutorial for how to use Corsair k90 gaming keyboard configuration

byakki

Hi guys i just want to ask if there is like a tutorial that i can look up or read on how to assign macros to g keys of corsair k90. This is my first g keys macro so i dont really have any idea how to do it. I try to assign basic keys such as a or 1 but its not working. I tried it on Microsoft word by the way.

Also can i assign two commands in one g key such as G1 = Shift + 1? Thanks for taking your time reading this and I hope to here from you guys.

We'd all love a tutorial or some piece of actual information regarding the software (which if it's like the M90, then it's just legitimately broken), but we're not holding our breath.

Good luck finding info; if I find any I will post up!

Long story short, you select the image of the button you want to bind a macro to, hit the MR button on the keyboard, and 'do' the macro (i.e., press shift + 1). The commands will show up in the editing window, and you can delete or change them at will by right clicking. You can also insert delays. There are fairly self explanatory icons toward the right that determine how the macro is executed- once, 'n' times, where you choose n, repeating with a set delay, or continuously repeating.

@Alex thanks man, worked for me and i'm glad to say it works for my game. I'm playing Final Fantasy XIV. I was having hard time making Ctrl + 1 macro in one g-key to work properly when pressing multiple times. My problem was sometimes when i hit the macro twice in a row with less than 1 seconds delay it sometimes just press 1 and not ctrl + 1. I solved this by properly setting the sequence and adding .050ms delay in between.

Anyway i'm encountering another problem and in the process of figuring it out but if someone could tell me how to do it that would be great. I'm trying to make Ctrl + 1 macro in 2 separate g keys. Somehow I can't execute Control + 1 by holding g1 (Ctrl) and then pressing g2 (1). What this end up doing is when i hold g1 (Ctrl) it brings a different action tab that are set in Control tab then when I press g2 (1) to execute action that is set on Control tab #1, it doesnt execute it instead it execute action 1 that is set in regular tab even though the Control tab action bar are toggled. It might be because of the way i put delay on Ctrl macro. Could someone enlighten me? :p:

thanks Anduhrew. i did that and its working but i still want to know how to assign a key and be able to hold it for a few seconds and press another key. putting delay works but at that delay time i cant seems to press another key, its not registering like how it usually works with normal ctrl and alt.

Archived