Corsair Community

So what is wrong with iCue?

eckertt001

My H115i is now an HX850i (1). I have an HX850i that I disconnected, if I connect it, iCue shows I have 2 power supplies. I have already uninstalled/re-installed iCue several times, and completely cleaned anything associated with it and still shows 2 power supplies. USB Device tree shows an H115i installed and enabled, and makes the disconnect/reconnect sound, but iCue will only show a power supply.

I had a similar issue and resolved it with the steps in this thread. Might help.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=190161

"Specific steps were:

1. In iCue, go to settings > general and toggle "show only connected devices" off

2. Leaving this off, click "Restart iCue service"

3. Once it has restarted, toggle "show only connected devices" on again.

4. The "ghost" device should now be gone.

5. Reboot and make sure it hasn't returned."

Thank you for the reply. This though did not work, still shows 2 power supplies and my commander.

I had a similar issue and resolved it with the steps in this thread. Might help.

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=190161

"Specific steps were:

1. In iCue, go to settings > general and toggle "show only connected devices" off

2. Leaving this off, click "Restart iCue service"

3. Once it has restarted, toggle "show only connected devices" on again.

4. The "ghost" device should now be gone.

5. Reboot and make sure it hasn't returned."

I'm wondering what other softwares people have running at start up.

Could be just a conflict between iCue and something else, since iCue 3.19.120 finally does not have those problems anymore on my pc. Maybe something Nvidia related, i have amd vega and iCue works without problems finally. Well, there still is the minor nuisance with the void usb, but only on reboot where it loses voice prompt and buttonfunction, but that does not happen when sleeping or hibernating so i think that is related to a windows problem.

I'm wondering what other softwares people have running at start up.

Could be just a conflict between iCue and something else, since iCue 3.19.120 finally does not have those problems anymore on my pc. Maybe something Nvidia related, i have amd vega and iCue works without problems finally. Well, there still is the minor nuisance with the void usb, but only on reboot where it loses voice prompt and buttonfunction, but that does not happen when sleeping or hibernating so i think that is related to a windows problem.

Not sure, but what I can say is everything has been fine, other than the H115i with the constant disconnect/reconnect which has still yet to be fixed (was supposed to be "soon" back in June). But 3.19.120 has given me nothing but trouble. BTW my H115i has auto-magically reappeared now. I didn't change anything, so who knows. In my opinion, iCue in its current state is borked.