Corsair Community

Corsair XR5 360 equivalent

Hi guys,

I ordered xc7 cpu block and xd5 pump/reservoir from amazon.

Unfortunately radiator XR5 360 is not available there and still not in any store that ships to my country.

I found hardware labs Black Ice Nemesis GTS360 that having very similar parameters.

16 fpi 25micron copper fins and similar dimensions.

Is anybody familiar with this radiator or comany and can confirm they are good and this radiator is good equvalent to Corsairs one.

Thanks

Be careful - there is both a HW Labs Nemesis GTS 360 and a Black Ice GTS 360. They are similar in size but with different fin densities and with a different exterior texture. The Nemesis GTS line is most similar to the XR5 at 16 FPI 25 micron fins. The "Black Ice" GTS line is listed as 30 FPI. That one is meant for high fan speeds. The XR5 is sort of the best of both -- high performance medium density physically like the Nemesis, but with a more polished exterior. The Nemesis line has this rough "dark matter" finish. Edited by c-attack

I did an review, but have to reshoot it as the first couple of minutes have some sound issues. This video is unlisted and will be replaced after I reshoot parts and edit it:

[ame]

[/ame]

HW Labs is the OEM for Corsair and GTS is a little better performer by a small margin. The LS is another name for the XR5.