Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance m65 Firmware Issue

Blakstorm78

Hello,

Recently my Corsair Vengeance m65 mouse has basically locked up in it's DPI and does not respond to the mouse configuration program. It is stuck on the highest DPI (~6000 dpi) and will not return. I've searched through the threads and found that a few other people have experienced the same issue. I've tried reinstalling both windows and the mouse driver. When I try to install the firmware of the mouse, it gives me this error "Cannot open USB device, please plug the device into a USB port or reinstall driver!" I have attached the mouse to every single USB port multiple times to no avail. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the driver many times, but i receive the same error. Some assistance to this problem would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.

I did try plugging the mouse into another computer and installing the drivers and firmware onto that computer, but I still receive the same results. The driver seems to unaffect the mouse and none of the settings work.

Unfortunately, none of the buttons on the mouse work and changing the dpi on the mouse is also non-responsive. It still works as a normal mouse (left and right click and scrolling), but no other buttons on the mouse work.

Archived