Corsair Community

st100 no lights showing period

lNuggyl

i just got the st100 for christmas and when i plug them in (tried multiple ports, did everything anyone else would do, im not stupid) the lights do not show up or even turn on. however, when im in the program cue, the lights work fine. ACCEPT, i shouldnt have to use a program to see the lights. most people are complaining that they cant see the lights show up while in cue and can only see them when out of cue, which id rather that then it not show up when out of cue

i just got the st100 for Christmas and when i plug them in (tried multiple ports, did everything anyone else would do, im not stupid) the lights do not show up or even turn on. however, when im in the program cue, the lights work fine. ACCEPT, i shouldnt have to use a program to see the lights. most people are complaining that they cant see the lights show up while in cue and can only see them when out of cue, which id rather that then it not show up when out of cue

Same, I have various corsair RGB products that all turn on when I turn my PC on but I have to open ICUE for the headset stand lights to work, but I can exit out of ICUE and the lights still work fine. maybe your computers USB ports are old or maybe your version of ICUE is out of date