Corsair Community

Auto shutdown bug

limb0ist

With the recent update of iCUE, my Corsair Void Pro Wireless keeps on giving "Auto shutdown initiated" voice prompt. If I reboot the iCUE program everytime I boot my PC or turn the feature on and off, it temporarily fixes the issue. However, it is very annoying and I would like to know if there is a fix for this?

(iCUE version: 3.10.125)

• 2 weeks later...
No fix as of yet but a known issue. I would hope that we'll see the fix on the next release.

For now, I've disabled Auto Shutdown because it got on my nerves. Now I have to remember to turn off the headset. <sigh>

I'm in the same boat sort of, except iCUE resets itself even if open when I power on or off the headset. So if I forget to uncheck Auto-Shutdown every time I power on the headset I get this bug and Auto-shutdown initiates. I'll set it to a longer time and yet when I click settings again in iCUE (after only minimizing) it will often reset to 5 minutes and like I said, auto-initiate. I got the headset for christmas and think it's amazing but this bug is not good and according to forums has been a persistent issue since at least 2016, what gives? That's almost 3 years to figure this out.

No fix as of yet but a known issue. I would hope that we'll see the fix on the next release.

For now, I've disabled Auto Shutdown because it got on my nerves. Now I have to remember to turn off the headset. <sigh>

I have the exact same issue. What's the status on this getting fixed? I use this headset for conference calls at work and this is quite irritating.

I have the exact same issue. What's the status on this getting fixed? I use this headset for conference calls at work and this is quite irritating.

Yes, it is irritating and I use mine for conference calls as well. In the meantime, just disable auto-shutdown.

It should be fixed with the next release. I don't have an ETA on that though.

Archived