Corsair Community

ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE and Hydro Series H100i GTX

billythekid2012

Yes, but you will need to configure the BIOS to run full speed, 100%, 12V, or whatever terminology your motherboard manufacturer uses. If we are still talking about Asus and you decide to run AI Suite, you will need to configure those software settings as well. Regardless of your intent, the Asus fan presets in AI Suite (Silent, Turbo, etc) will override any manual settings for CHA_FAN headers.

Hi , so I also have the ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE and Hydro Series H100i GTX.

I have plugged the pump fan cable in to the CPU fan port on the mother board , I then connected the 2 fans on the radiator to the pup wires like in the H100i gtx.

I then disabled the Q fan control stuff on the CPU fan port.

Every thing works 100% for me can see fan rpms , pump rpm , change the pum mode and change fan speeds.

One thing I noticed is when I updated my bios it put Q fan control on again , so I had to disable it again .

Hi , so I also have the ROG MAXIMUS VIII GENE and Hydro Series H100i GTX.

I have plugged the pump fan cable in to the CPU fan port on the mother board , I then connected the 2 fans on the radiator to the pup wires like in the H100i gtx.

I then disabled the Q fan control stuff on the CPU fan port.

Every thing works 100% for me can see fan rpms , pump rpm , change the pum mode and change fan speeds.

One thing I noticed is when I updated my bios it put Q fan control on again , so I had to disable it again .

You can see pump speed and fan speed in the asus uefi? Mind taking a pic?

Archived