Corsair Community

LerssiLeevi

I've owned a HS60 headset for a year now, and the first few months everything was working fine. But then, around 8 months ago, my iCue refused to open. I didn't really use it that much back then, so I didn't think it was a big deal. But since it also reset my settings, I'm getting sick of the white noise and poor audio quality. I've tried everything to make it work and start up, I've re-installed it countless times, deleted everything related to corsair on my computer, uninstalled my headphones, everything I've thought of. When I try to open iCue, it flashes the loading cursor for a split second, then nothing. Only Corsair.Service is sometimes open in Task Manager. What could be causing this problem and how can I fix it?

EDIT: I finally found the solution, I had to move the Corsair folder from Program Files (x86) to Program Files. Now the program opens and I can see the process in Task Manager, but I get the warning "Failed to start iCUE service", and I can't change any profiles or settings. Any help?

Edited by LerssiLeevi
Problem fixed