Corsair Community

570x Mirror case with Push Pull up front

Alcasczar

I have this case now with the Hydro H150I Pro 360mm, I have 6 fans I want to use up front with this in push pull. I'd like to compare this to normal push

Do I need to remove the front glass? I am not seeing how I am supposed to mount the front fans to the case or bracket. Am I missing something? does it need a special case bracket for push pull that I need to order from Corsair?

Looked at the bracket and can install it as push. I've setup other coolers though on the top of the case but this one has me a little perplexed :D

Anyone have a guide on this? I looked around for a bit before posting but do not see one.

Many thanks

Thanks, I saw that post actually. What I am curious about is it looks like you mount fans to rad then you remove front fan bracket and mount bracket on top of the front fans? how ? the holes in the fans are used by long screws to hold it to rad or is there special fans I need?

Thanks, I saw that post actually. What I am curious about is it looks like you mount fans to rad then you remove front fan bracket and mount bracket on top of the front fans? how ? the holes in the fans are used by long screws to hold it to rad or is there special fans I need?

Hello fello rochesterian :)

the way I was planning to do it, you dont need to do anything special. I currently have my mounting bracket on top of the fans, then the long screws connecting both to the rad.

then you just do the long screws from the back.

i'm using LL120's all around.

Archived