Corsair Community

Fans switch to rainbow wave

4amdave

Hello!

I’m having an issue after the most recent update to ICue. I have only 1 profile on ICue how i like my RBG on my fans cooler and ram. After the update every time i turn my Pc on i need to go to ICue and click on the profile that i have. After that any game i play the fans then switch back to rainbow wave but my ram and cooler stay the same color i have them set too.

I don’t know how to fix this ive tried everything. Any help would be great. Again everything is up to date i didn’t have this problem until the most recent update. If you need pictures of exactly what it’s doing let me know i can send on discord.

• 3 months later...
Hello!

I’m having an issue after the most recent update to ICue. I have only 1 profile on ICue how i like my RBG on my fans cooler and ram. After the update every time i turn my Pc on i need to go to ICue and click on the profile that i have. After that any game i play the fans then switch back to rainbow wave but my ram and cooler stay the same color i have them set too.

I don’t know how to fix this ive tried everything. Any help would be great. Again everything is up to date i didn’t have this problem until the most recent update. If you need pictures of exactly what it’s doing let me know i can send on discord.

Hi. I can't help I'm afraid but I'm hoping you can help me. Did you find the problem as mine has just started to do the same thing. I've tried everything I can think of. It's so annoying.