Corsair Community

Corsair i180 ; Beast

CMBoss

now my system is setup, 3000 rpm fan from noctua running at 2000 rpm steady, constant, 247

overclocked 4.5 all cores, i can say this thing is a beast, cinebench r15 ; 2950-3000

rtx 2080ti card is either sleeping cos no overclock or anything , it does 1950 with 50c max , on assassin creed odyssey, fan hasn't come on, which is surprising.

max temp cpu after a few hours of AC is 85, not bad considering Ac uses Avx, so i can drop down to 42

playing on 1440p UW

lovely machine, another excellent machine from corsair

decided to take fan control into my hands, silent fan isnt for me, don't wanna have a heart attack, need to hear fan spinning for sanity :D:

my ear has been tuned to noise since corsair elite that ran my one at 3000rpm when gaming, i almost died due to noise pollution :D::D:

this is dead silent compared to that and i have an area 51m for when i want absolute silence with good performance

Corsair Good Job;):

anyone has issues hit me up, i think i can be of help

also running 64gb kit to see if there is any benefit

Hey there, CMBoss, glad to hear the Corsair One is treating you well. Do you notice the color of the Noctua fan from the top view? Just curious, we're always happy to hear about our customer's experiences.

oh yes, its treating me so well, excellent device

my noctua is the industrial 3000 rpm noctua , running at 2000

#

i cant see the color, except for the logo in the center thats barely visible from the fine mesh on top the case and also the colored electrical wires powering the fan. everything else is dead black when spinning.

Hey there, CMBoss, glad to hear the Corsair One is treating you well. Do you notice the color of the Noctua fan from the top view? Just curious, we're always happy to hear about our customer's experiences.

Here is my setup

D129AE35-C380-4F1E-8EFD-8B475C760BF1.thumb.jpeg.0d413837b741145140b15d717f2d0881.jpeg