Corsair Community

Corsair 2000 No Longer Turning On or Charging

Overclocker55

So I love this headset but i'm having problems. I fully charged them for the 5 hours when I first got them new. Then everyday I go to bed and charge them. Today I woke up and it was amber but no pulse. I took it off the charger and tried to turn it on. First I click the power button real fast. Not on. Then I held it down. Not on. Finally I just kept on pressing it and holding it but it wouldn't turn on. So then I plugged the usb into my other computer and let it charge for 3 hours again. Just got home and tried to turn on. Nothing :eek:

I don't know what to do. When I plug in the usb dongle it recognized it and installed. Only thing is the headset won't turn on and I'm out of things to do. What do I do? I purchased off amazom so I can probably get a refund or a new one sent out but if not do I RMA?

• 3 months later...
Overclocker, I'd like to get that headset back from you for analysis. Can you fill out a RMA and give me your case number? I'll get you a replacement and a prepaid shipping label right away.
Hi, It turned back on today after sitting on my charger for 1 week. It has been turning off randomly and on and not charging. I'll submit that so you can check it out. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived