Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR HS75 XB WIRELESS Gaming Headset for Xbox One

Corsair Albert

• Corsair Employee

Hey everyone,

We’ve released a headset that’s dedicated to the Xbox community – the CORSAIR HS75 XB WIRELESS for Xbox One. Plus with Xbox Series X/S right around the corner, it’s only right to compliment next-gen visuals with the appropriate three-dimensional audio to complete the immersive gaming experience. Here’s a few quick highlights:

• As an officially licensed headset for Xbox, setup couldn’t be easier as the HS75 XB WIRELESS connects directly to the system and provides a low-latency, high-quality experience.
  • Hear everything as if you’re on the battlefield yourself – Dolby Atmos surrounds you in precise, three-dimensional sound which also enables improved responses.
  • Communication is key for the win – the HS75 XB WIRELESS' noise-cancelling microphone lets your teammates hear you loud and clear while the on-ear game & chat mix control quickly helps you hear them.

Click here for more information. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below.

Q: Can I use this headset with my PC?

A: Yes, but the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (part B0785SFKYF) would be required and is sold separately.

Q: What charging port does this headset use?

A: USB-C.

Q: What is Dolby Atmos?

A: Dolby Atmos uses three-dimensional precision game audio to immerse you in a more realistic, more intense gaming experience. Sounds with lifelike detail are precisely placed all around you, so you feel like you’re inside the game - reacting faster and more accurately than ever before.

Q: What is the battery life?

A: The HS75 XB lasts up to 18 hours.

Feel free to let us know what you guys think or if you have questions!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I just received my HS75 headset from Amazon, however I have some wonderings. I am unsure how to turn my headset off it just repairs to my Series X as well as when I put my headset to charge last night, it's still on amber for charging, furthermore in regards to activating Dolby Atmos I received instructions saying to download the app first then pair though I watched a video that told me to do the exact opposite-I just want to make sure I have the correct information so I don't have to pay for a subscription service to Atmos via the Microsoft Store? The instructions in the booklet were not really clear as to how to power off the headset or how long a typical full charge could take, can anyone help me prior to me creating a support ticket for further assistance? Edited by Jamesiomusico

• Corsair Employee

Hi Jamesiomusico,

To turn off the headset, try holding the power button down for 3 seconds (10 seconds for pairing mode). Hard to say if either method of activating Dolby Atmos has led to any issue, but I recommend following the video. In the meantime, I suggest contacting our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com, they'll be able to help you answer any other questions and troubleshoot if necessary.

• 2 weeks later...
My headset just froze on me over the weekend became unresponsive and had to wait for it to die for it to work again but now while charging the amber light turns off within a few minutes and won't give me an indication that it's fully charged. How come there's no hard reset feature? Do I have a fualty headset?

• Corsair Employee
My headset just froze on me over the weekend became unresponsive and had to wait for it to die for it to work again but now while charging the amber light turns off within a few minutes and won't give me an indication that it's fully charged. How come there's no hard reset feature? Do I have a fualty headset?

Hi agent47isn1,

It shouldn't be turning off if it's not yet fully charged - the LED indicator should only turn off when it's fully charged (indicated by a white LED). If you haven't already, I suggest contacting our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com, they'll be able to take care of you.

• 1 month later...