Corsair Community

iCUE doesn't detect LL120, H100i Platinum, and RGB Strip

anndrewkim

I've tried every method posted and nothing has worked. Only a NodePro shows up on iCUE, and I added the correct products but changing the colour on iCUE doesn't affect the RGB strips or fan. I checked USBdeview and I can see the NodePro but no the H100i. When I turned the PC on, the H100i fans spin up but the fan LED's and waterblock LED's are off. Please help.

H100i Platinum RGB: the fans are spinning, but the fan LED's and waterblock LED's aren't on. NOT DETECTED BY ICUE

LL120 fans have random parts that light up, but do spin.

Only certain RGB strip LED's are on, and I don't have any control over them.

Hmmm ... OK. So it's possible that the USB interface for the cooler is faulty. But let's do a couple of things first.

In your BIOS -> Disable Fast Boot. Enable XHCI Handoff.

In Windows -> Disable Windows Fast Startup (https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-fast-startup).

These are all related to USB initialization. Also, make sure that you have updated drivers for your chipset from the motherboard manufacturer. Do not rely on the drivers that Windows installs by default!

Update, I just decided to get a different cooler and return the H100i, though the problem with my LL120 fan is still there. These are the stock ones that came with a 280x RGB case. The fans spin but the only a few of the areas light up and iCUE doesn't change the lights. These were working just fine until I replaced by PSU with a better one.

Bonjour j'ai fait focntionner mes 6 ventilateurs LL120 rgb mais maintenant icue ne reconnais plus rien dans le logiciel j'ai fais la mise a jour idem, rien ne ce passe...

J'ai les led en version multicolors et impossible a piloter car non reconnue si quelqu'un a une idée j'ai deja remplacer le petit boitier rien n'y fais ....