Corsair Community

which software is best for AX1600i

mydna

That depends on if you have any other Corsair peripherals or internal devices. If you have keyboard, mouse, RGB fans, etc., you definitely want iCUE. iCUE is the merger of the two prior programs for peripherals (CUE 2) and internal devices (Link). On the other hand, if the AX1600i is the only device, Link is lightweight and will allow you to see the temp data and set fans speeds or rail configurations. There is nothing else to do. I would take the lightweight option in those circumstances and be aware iCUE does not play well with other full spectrum monitoring programs like AIDA or HWiNFO.

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any 3rd party programs which can read from the AX1600i? HWiNFO can read the data, but its shoddy at best. I want to integrate a 800x480 5" LCD display into my case for PC monitoring and would like show data from my AX1600i. AIDA64 seems best for this as you can create custom sensor panels and anchor them to the screen, but no AX1600i data at all.

• 1 year later...

An extremely belated Thank You for your reply c-attack. I actually found your reply while googling for "USB\VID_1B1C&PID_1C11" and I think I clicked on the first link. I haven't used my PC since my last post and forgot that I posted to this forum.

Anyway, I only have the Corsair PSU installed so I am only going to go for the light weight route and install Corsair Link 4. Cheers everyone.

EDIT: Does anyone know the direct download link for Corsair Link 4? I just cannot seem to find the damn thing........

Edited by mydna

Go to the Corsair downloads page here: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/downloads

Enter "Link" into the search box. It should come up at the bottom of the list. Link 4.9.4.28.

You can use other 3rd party programs to monitor power usage, temperature, etc. However, you will need Link to set a custom fan curve or change the individual current limits for each rail (if required). It's generally advisable not to run the them both at the same time as they step on each other attempting to communicate with the device.