Corsair Community

Advanced and Simple Profiles

This post is in reference to the latest build of CUE and my K95 RGB. I also have the Void headset, in case that's pertinent information.

I like to have my m2 and m3 profiles advanced, because they are custom to my 2 most played games. I want my m1 to have one of the "simple" setting lighting effects on it. I can't figure out how to do that, as the "advanced" and "simple" are on a toggle - one can't be active without the other inactive.

This is not possible anymore in CUE 2. In CUE 1 the advanced setting was a per-profile option while in CUE 2 it is a global option.

I've been asking for it to be back since I first saw CUE 2. It seems that their final plan is to merge the simple mode effects into advanced mode and do away with the switch completely, but it will take a long time before it gets implemented it seems.

• 3 weeks later...

Like my Strafe RGB and Cue in general, but the global toggle between "advanced" and "simple" mode is just goofy. First their functions seem backwards, and second you really need to just live in one mode since there is no way to map that mode toggle in a useful way.

IMO it's better off to just remove advanced mode all together until this is sorted out.

Archived