Corsair Community

Carbide 200R Foot Repair

Thetmartens

My case is a Carbide Series 200R - It has 4 small rubber "feet" on the bottom. I was moving my computer today to access the back, and I noticed that the two on the front have become detached and loose - is there a way to repair this? Does it matter if they're gone?

EDIT: Feel like I should specify, sorry - is there a recommended product to reattach the feet? I'd imagine superglue would work, but I just want to make sure.

Edited by Thetmartens

• 4 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
My case is a Carbide Series 200R - It has 4 small rubber "feet" on the bottom. I was moving my computer today to access the back, and I noticed that the two on the front have become detached and loose - is there a way to repair this? Does it matter if they're gone?

EDIT: Feel like I should specify, sorry - is there a recommended product to reattach the feet? I'd imagine superglue would work, but I just want to make sure.

We do have case feet replacement on the website - but I'm not seeing specifics for the 200R unless they are the same style for 230T.

Take a look here: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/c/Cor_Products_Accessories_Parts?q=%3Afeatured%3AproductCategories%3ACor_Products_Accessories_Parts_PCComponents_Cases%3AaccessoryType%3ACase%2Bfeet&text=&pageSize=12#rotatingText

If that doesn't help, before you go super gluing anything, you could ask Tech Support for their recommendation: support.corsair.com