Corsair Community

End of my teather with Corsair and their Icue

WhiskeyOmega

Im 2 years down the line on my bug of Video output shutting off and the Memory leaks and Ive never been kept in the loop despite numerous emails to CS. A trip to Taipei to speak to their PR and several emails to the PR later im still no where in the loop on these things.

They ignore what they cannot control and hide away from any problem they cannot solve because they simply do not know and in an effort to not lose their jobs they simply sweep it under the carpet.

Ive been told by their Senior PR Manager Pascal that all I can do is send "James" (Im Assuming thats Corsair James on here) The "Architect" of Icue my issues on an email. Ive done that and still nothing surprise surprise. Im so glad I can start fresh with my new Ryzen build and not have a single corsair product in it.

Why doesnt James admit they built it on a broken SDK and start again ?

Even Steve of Gamers Nexus knows your software is terrible having spoken to him in person during Computex. No wonder Corsair doesnt want to be public facing.

Edited by WhiskeyOmega

I mean I don't wish to sound harsh here, I don't know how else to say it....It really doesn't help when people step outside the bounds of what "they know" in to "what they heard". It does no one any good. But worse for you, if you go telling Corsair how to run their company you are likely to alienate them to the point where they just don't want to help you any more. Seriously, just stick to the known facts and report the problems. I am sorry if that's not good enough, but you really aren't in a position to diagnose the company.