Corsair Community

iCue now supports Asus GPU's?

MrExzibit

Hello

So as the title says, I was somehow able to control my RX 580 from Asus through iCue alone.

It happened after I updated my iCue software and seen my gpu appear which simply made me think that support was released for it.

However, I believe a day later I ran into some issues with my Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ram and the lack of rgb control which essentially forced me to reinstall iCue and Asus Aura.

After reinstalling, however, my gpu no longer appeared in iCue.

I don't recall doing anything special, only updating the software. I tried looking online but non mentioned Asus GPU support for iCue.

Is there anything I'm not yet aware of?

Thanks

GPU lighting integration for Asus only was added a few releases back. In CUE settings, tick the “enable plugins” box. You must have Aura/Armory crate installed, but don’t open it up and try to change with that. If you have other stuff being controlled with Aura like 5v strips or other brand RAM, you may want to keep the plugin off so you can use Aura for those tasks.

GPU lighting integration for Asus only was added a few releases back. In CUE settings, tick the “enable plugins” box. You must have Aura/Armory crate installed, but don’t open it up and try to change with that. If you have other stuff being controlled with Aura like 5v strips or other brand RAM, you may want to keep the plugin off so you can use Aura for those tasks.

Ahh I see. Problem at the moment is that despite me having plugins enabled my gpu is still not showing up. I've checked Aura whilst iCue is turned off and i've tried both linking and unlinking the gpu in Aura which didn't help sadly.

I'm using the latest Aura software, I'm unsure about anything else I could try to get it to work.

I appreciate your response!