The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2019, 04:42 PM
Snerk13's PC Specs

POST ID # = 997003
Snerk13 Reputation: 10
Question H150i Pro Light not working since update

Hello, I dont know if the issue is related to the iCUE software or the H150. I am using software version iCUE 3.13.94. Everything worked fine and all of a sudden my H150 light will only work from instant lighting. None of the presets like rainbow or temperature will work unless I am in the page where you select them. As long as I am in the configuration page the lights work as per whatever I am looking at. As soon as I close the configuration page, the light goes dark. I just found that the light works from the Instant Lighting tab. I appreciate any assistance or if this has happened to others.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:09 PM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 997030
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 104

Can you show us a screen shot of the H150i Lighting Effects tab and a failed color application? It's a bit odd for instant lighting to work but not the normal effects.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:20 PM
Snerk13's PC Specs

POST ID # = 997155

There are 3 captures, prior to change, light is blue due to instant lighting. Prior to using instant lighting there was no lighting. Second capture is selecting the temperature effect, third capture is leaving the lighting effects tab, it reverts back to the blue instant lighting. If I can add anyfurther info plz let me know. Thank you for your reply.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (82.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Capture1.JPG (86.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Capture2.JPG (83.5 KB, 19 views)
Old 03-10-2019, 06:56 PM
c-attack's PC Specs

POST ID # = 997160
c-attack c-attack Reputation: 104

Only one of those shots shows the lighting effects panel (capture 1). In that frame, you are working in the "Lighting Library". This is effectively the clipboard for moving complex effects around from one device to another or replicating it in another profile. It is not part of the control panel for the device. It will give you a preview in real time when you select it to show you what it looks like. To apply any effect, you need to copy or drag it into the actual lighting panel above. For the pump it will apply automatically. For keyboards, mice, and fans, you still need to select the lighting zones where you want it.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:04 PM
Snerk13's PC Specs

POST ID # = 997967

Thank you c-attack. Something must have changed with the last update. All I ever did was select temperature from the list and it worked. I had to move it into the area described to get it to operate again. Thanks for setting me right.